Venue Switch

Some of you may have seen the emails that I have sent through facebook about the KTV event I am organising for my group recently. I don’t want to sound like a broken record and copy and paste what I have written on facebook onto here.

Just wish to say a few things here, after I finally managed to settle the issue.

Almost all of the attendees understood the purpose of the email, explaining why the comparison was made. A compromise has to be reached. My partner, Jonathan & I had made our stand clear to let people decide, and we respected the majority’s choice. Although I had some explaining to do about the switch to one of them.

It is hard to imagine that there is a sudden increase in price of 25% and an additional $5 per pax being charged as a premium for a new ktv location. It was a challenge to negotiate a corporate group deal for the group. The manager of the KTV thought I was from the SDU!!! Funny ya, since when did Paul became a matchmaker? Haha. Fortunately, the deal was struck. I am glad that I had the blessings from chairman  to try to negotiate the deal and I managed to do it. I wonder how I did it too. Although the discount is little, it is a good try and a good start as I understand that other places are increasing prices too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings