Wonder Wonder

My ex client had looked for me on Sat to seek my advice on his company’s tax matters. I didn’t advise him much since I was no longer working with my ex firm.

It seems like someone from my ex-firm may want to put me in trouble by pushing all the blame to me. I have some idea of who is that, but I just don’t understand why this person is so against me to the extent that now that I have left the firm, why are you still trying to put me down?

My current manager told me not to worry when I told her about the problem. She said, the problem should have occurred after I have left the company therefore I should not be held responsible for it as I was already not with the firm by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings