My Boss The Doctor

79fef76e61351148

I was awake at about 5 am on Thu,felt my head and knew that I was running a temperature. Dragged myself downstairs to get panadol and popped 2 immediately. Broke out in sweat later when I woke up at about 7.15am. I thought I was okay so I went to work. I felt that I had to be there since my manager will be going on leave on Monday for 2 weeks.

All went well, till about 4.30pm, the fever started to come back. I asked my boss for some medicine to bring down the fever. My boss was ever obliging that she gave me two fever tablets to pop. She also advised me to see a doctor and have a good rest.

With her blessings, I rushed down to my usual clinic in a cab to see the doctor after work, as I was really feeling giddy and feverish. Doctor ask me to take a good rest and stayed at home today. I also broke my own record by going to bed at 10.15pm last nite, and was only up at 9.30am today.

I must get well soon as there are a lot of things that needs my attention for the next 2 weeks, starting from tomorrow.

  1. Visit to Chen Su Lan Children’s Home to spread the cheer of Christmas to the children with my mum tomorrow
  2. Attending a talk about the Credit Crisis with my mum on Sunday
  3. Covering my manager’s duties from next Monday till 21 Dec
  4. My Cousin’s wedding dinner on 11 Dec
  5. My group KTV session, cum my own birthday celebration on 12 Dec.(Received news that I will have 2 cakes for my birthday celebration, special thanks to Qiqi & Jas for the planning. :-))
  6. Dinner with friends at ION Orchard on 13 Dec
  7. Dinner with colleagues on 18 Dec (most likely is an all guys affair, can’t get the female colleagues to join us so far.)
  8. Christmas dinner with family organised by my dad’s church on 24 Dec.

Thanks for all the get well wishes via Facebook. :-)

Melvin Loy - rest well.

Chloe Kee -take care

Andrina Leong-have a good rest.

Yvonne Lee - Thank care fren...

Michelle He - Take care & see doc.

Yvonne Low-Hi Paul, weather is unpredictable recently, so do take care.

Nana Lau - rest more.....

Lok Chee Heng - take care:) chant more diamoku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings