The Day Where Paul Nearly Loses His Temper At A Female Colleague

I nearly lost my temper at a female colleague this week as the audit she did was horrendous, as there were only extracts of GL and there were no details for the renovations added.

My senior colleague had passed me this case of hers, as she was busy with 2 cases that had a court hearing date nearing. She thought that with my ability, I was able to finish at a fast pace as the auditor of the case wanted the case to be done on a urgent basis.

It was so bad that I really nearly lost my temper. This case was so badly done that I suggested to my boss that the audit department should be charged a service fee as the tax provision should be done by the auditor themselves. This is the practice of most audit firms.

I was thinking if people do not know how to do their work well, we should train well, and since people don’t appreciate our efforts, we should make them pay where it hurts, the pockets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings