Munching & KTV Sat

I had wanted to rest at home on a Sat, but was asked by Ivy, Betty & Ann on Friday morning whether I wanted to join them for breakfast or brunch yesterday. I had a feeling that I was not going to a good day at work, so I accepted the invite. True to my gut feelings, the day was not that smooth, as a colleague of mine made an error that I thought which can be spotted if she had cast checked the financial statements before passing to me to work on the tax provision for her. As I have other cases on hand, I just left her case aside. If you know that your case is urgent, all the more you should check your work before passing it to us to do the tax provision, instead of having me to work on it and stopping to intercom you to seek your clarifications about certain figures. If you are not helpful, how would expect me to come up with the tax provision fast?

My brunch was at Bugis Junction Shokudo Japanese Coffee House.We were joined by Jonathan as well. This was my 2nd visit there. I thought the food was great and affordable. The serving may look little but it was rather filling.

After that, we proceeded to TCC cafe for a chat & chill session, which we didn’t expect the topics covered to be rather heavy going for a Saturday. Through the chat, we managed to find out that someone amongst us really has an observant eye and analytical mind. The long chat caused my pal, Jonathan to have cramps again. I guessed that is the consequence of sitting in a fixed position for too long.

After the long chat session, the ladies wanted to continue the day with some programs. After some discussion, it was decided that we will go singing at Partyworld International Building. I would like to thank Andrew & Vivi for getting the room ready on short notice after receiving my call.

Since Jonathan & I knew that we will be singing at one of our friend’s place again today, we decided to do more duets and songs that are not so straining to our voices.

We did a special section on Teresa Teng’s songs too. The section had about 6 songs from her.

After the 4 hour session, we headed home by cab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings