My Boss’ PA For The Week

This week was a light week at the office as the boss’ son was overseas attending a seminar with his wife. This meant that the office would only stay open for only an hour past the official closing time. It meant that I was able to be home early this week. :)

There was not much work in the office this week. I ended up being my boss’ PA as I helped her to:-

  1. Update her course records for the year, so that she can ensure that she fulfills the requirement of 40 hours per year so that she can renew her practising certificate. If she has no certificate, we will lose our job.
  2. I was asked to record some shows for her and her grandsons over the week.

Although this is outside my job scope, I am enjoying it as she appreciates my sacrifices at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings