Spring Cleaning

Public Holiday = Spring Cleaning Day

Just in about 18 days time, we are about to welcome the Year of The Dog. Wonder how my bonus & red packet collection will go this year. Last year was a record- breaking one. I doubt this yearwould be though, because some people will feel that since I have started working, they may not give. I am mentally prepared anyway.

I was up at about 10.30am today. After eating my late breakfast, I started to help my dad clear his table full of documents, bills & statements (by the order of my mum). I just finished clearing his table. Deducting the hour used for meal & another for TV break, I have spent close to 5 hours & have arranged the documents into 4 files & 3 big bags of rubbish. There is still a small pack of mails to be cleared.

Sianz.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason