Planned Kukop Trip Update

I guess u guys must be waiting for this update for quite a while now. I am sorry for not being able to do it earlier as I fell sick and my work was pouring in since I headed back to work after that.

The latest update that I can give u all ( for those of u that are planning to join me ) is that I am still awaiting confirmation from my dad's friend, who is a tour agent to help me see to the arrangement. Unfortunately, he has not given me a reply as to the cost for each person as yet, even though I have been pestering him for the past two weeks.

Shall give you all the details in full when I have it. I am hoping that I have at least 10 people, as I think the tour agent will only cater a bus if there is only 10 people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason