Something Funny

I heard the best joke about my Operation P just now from my friend, Grace. She actually thought that Operation P refers to my leg operation that I may need. It is not until I told her it was not that, she was quite satisfied my answer.

Not only that, my fellow volunteer friend Eugene was going wah wah over the sentence that I wrote on my MSN nick.
"You are the reason of my everything, I wish you to be mine. For so long I've been thinking, can we cross that friendship line?"
Besides that Krys, who was on the MSN last nite, was asking me :-
"Is love in the air for you?"
Stella felt that there were some details that I missed out in the operation
The aeroplane flyer from poly wanted to ask me what was Operation P? My reply to her is it was just something that I found it interesting on a website. That was the same answer that I have given to R, my buddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason