Super Lousy Service
I just wrote an e-mail to my school. I shan't explain myself here. Please read the email & you will know why I am still seething with anger. The thought of these people collecting our fees are like blood sucking loan sharks that kept increasing our fees every semester!!!
Dear Ms Mah,
I wish to express my disappointment for this coming term's class registration. I was planning to submit my registration online as I will be busy with my work after my exams. Unfortunately, I have found that the link was removed. May I ask why was that so? It has been an effective tool for most students, I believe as everyone has a heavy workload to clear after our exam. With this tool, we could actually send in our application first and make the payment later or by cheque.
Secondly, I understand that FTC should close at 5pm on Sat. However, when I made the trip down to the school at 3.15pm, I found that the shutters were down. Why were we not informed of the change? It is very fustrating to see this happening at FTC, a Premier Plus ACCA Education Service Provider. We are paying the most expensive course fees in the market, at $650, but the level of service is bad, bad bad. I have seen better customer service from you guys before the merger with APMI.
I hope to hear a favourable reply from you as soon as possible.
I hope that you guys did not forget that it is the lecturers like Mr Sami & Ms Connie Richardson whose good way of teaching brought FTC to its Premier Plus status today.
Thank you & regards.
Mr. Lee Bing Fong, Paul
Dear Ms Mah,
I wish to express my disappointment for this coming term's class registration. I was planning to submit my registration online as I will be busy with my work after my exams. Unfortunately, I have found that the link was removed. May I ask why was that so? It has been an effective tool for most students, I believe as everyone has a heavy workload to clear after our exam. With this tool, we could actually send in our application first and make the payment later or by cheque.
Secondly, I understand that FTC should close at 5pm on Sat. However, when I made the trip down to the school at 3.15pm, I found that the shutters were down. Why were we not informed of the change? It is very fustrating to see this happening at FTC, a Premier Plus ACCA Education Service Provider. We are paying the most expensive course fees in the market, at $650, but the level of service is bad, bad bad. I have seen better customer service from you guys before the merger with APMI.
I hope to hear a favourable reply from you as soon as possible.
I hope that you guys did not forget that it is the lecturers like Mr Sami & Ms Connie Richardson whose good way of teaching brought FTC to its Premier Plus status today.
Thank you & regards.
Mr. Lee Bing Fong, Paul
Comments