Reckless Driving

439734928

It is very rare that I put up a nasty comment about bus drivers nowadays after knowing that they are just earning "peanuts" from their long hours on the road.

But this bus driver that I am going to talk about, drove that particular Service 132 today (SBS 2748).

This driver was making sharp turns at a high speed, braking at the last min, nearly causing some passengers to fall off the bus with his reckless driving since I started my bus ride from the Thai Embassy.

He did not even bother to apologise to us for what he did. I just wonder how he got his bus driving licence.

He would be finding his way to the manager's office soon as I will be launching a complaint to SBS Transit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason