Morning Shock

Just wish to tell my blog readers that I cannot take any more shocks these few days already as the few days have been shocking enough for me on my job already. Lucky Saturday, I am celebrating Grace’s birthday before heading down to A*Mei concert with her. I can’t wait!!!

My boss decided to drop me the shocker of the week, by telling me there is increment for me but I found nothing added to the usual figure that I was taking for the past 1 year plus. At first, I didn’t know how to react as this is a rather delicate issue, but in the end, I managed to solve it in a subtle way. It ended up I had the increment that I expected. I shall not say how much I have gotten, as some of my colleagues got a major pay cut due to their poor performances.

This increment meant that I am able to increase the family allowance to my mum since I started this job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason