Ordered To Rest @ Home

index

My throat had felt a little itchy since Monday. From then on, I knew that I had to try to drink loads of water to try to counter the bad throat. The bad throat appeared to subside on Tuesday & Wednesday, but came to its fore on Thursday morning when phlegm came out and I started having a runny nose. Since I knew I had some work to clear, I decided to report for work first. Unfortunately, the throat and runny nose got worse, so I decided to drag myself to the doctor.

The 24hr clinic doctor, Dr Phan, said that my throat was badly inflamed and gave me a strong course of antibiotics with a dosage of 625mg, a runny nose medication & a phlegm dissolver to counter the phlegm. He was concerned by the fact that I seldom fall sick and this could be a prelude to a strong virus, therefore he decided to give me a day of medical leave to rest at home. I decided to take his advice as readers of my blog would know why I decided to take his advice.

Also the thought of having some activities over this weekend and the next weekend, which required my presence, I felt that a break would do me good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason