February

 

It has been a while since I last blogged. During the period that I was down with COVID-19, I was unfortunately scammed. I shall not go into details as it was carelessness on my part and I was under medication due to my recovery from COVID-19. This incident has made me to trust people less nowadays and not to install or click on any download for unknown apps into your phone.

It has been 6 months since I have been on this job. I can feel that my confidence coming back. Although it has not been really smooth, at least, I enjoyed the trust of my boss and the flexibility of working from home two days per week. My take is to take a wait and see approach before making my next move. I certainly do not want to fall back to the dark days of without a job for an extended period of time.

During my CNY break, I took the opportunity to start planning for my yearly CSR program, assisting the needy self-employed persons to file their taxes. I am thankful to my friend, Jason for helping me out in viewing the sourced places. I am glad that my friend, Lancaster, offered his office space and contributed to some of the logistics, like manpower and additional posters, publicity for the programme. I would also like to thank NVPC for their Giving.sg for the recruitment of some of my volunteers. I would also like to thank Veron for helping out with the publicity to the PHV and taxi drivers as well.

I am thankful to my friends for their support. Planning this program has been tiring but fulfilling. It actually helped me divert my attention away and brighten up my mood as I was bogged down by issues.

Leaving you with this song that is giving me a positive vibe that my vocal teacher has asked me to learn this song. Music is a good cure for troubles.



 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Wishes for My NS Pal, Jason

Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason