New Year, What's Your Resolutions & What Have You Achieved?

The time has come again. Today is the last day of the year. 31 Dec 2005.

What have I achieved?
  1. Got a pay increment in April 2005, which came to me as a surprise as I did not expect.
  2. Passed my Financial Reporting Paper & Tax Papers, but failed my Financial Management Paper.
  3. A new IPOD Nano, courtesy of Singnet.
  4. A new HP, Samsung E640
  5. New friends from MSN & ICQ, especially those whom I have become good friends. (Thanks DJ, SR & Krys)

What I hope to forget?

  1. The fiasco caused by the neighbours at WLNY. Thanks for the stupid remarks, you guys nearly made me end up in jail for that remark u guys made about me.
  2. That gal, who absconded after I helped her friend pay for 2 concert tickets. I guess it is diffcult for me to get back the money since her handphone is now uncontactable.
  3. The "aeroplane flyer" for my birthday party. You have left nothing much for me to remember as you kept disappointing me when I asked you along for my birthday each year, but kept flying me the plane every year.
  4. My senior colleague, who backstabbed me to my boss. If she is to stab me again, I guess I will fight back.

New Year Resolutions & Hopes

  1. Hope for a bonus this year.
  2. A new job this year. I cannot forsee myself staying in this company for long as the colleagues are getting from bad to worse. I guess not even an increment coming April would make me change my decision.
  3. A pass for all my remaining ACCA papers before I kickstart my final 3 papers.
  4. A new gal for my life. My mum wants me to put this every year since I was 23. Haiz:(

Comments

DARLing said…
WHO IS The new gal ? ???
Paul said…
There is no new gal, just that my mum's wishful thinking :)
Richie said…
Paul, dont change targets too often hor. Hehe.
Paul said…
Rich: What change target, Stella I dun think got hope already. Maybe in the coming yr got new gal come in my life :)
Richie said…
Opps, u mentioned a name. I know u hav more than one. Haha.
Paul said…
No I am nt a flirt lei. Who knows what Heaven has 4 me this year.
Richie said…
Paul, you are not a flirt. Things have not even started. Wish you all luck.
DARLing said…
thought new Gal
ahaha
ok Coast clear
All good guys here! NO flirts ok

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings