Responsibility Filled Week

images

This is the week immediately after my exam. My manager has gone on leave this week and she and my tax partner has so much faith in my work that they decided that I shall cover the job duties of my manager for this week.

For me, this is a huge responsibility. I am quite lucky to have a supportive group of colleagues. I am really glad to have them as my colleagues.

In fact, before I was on leave last week, my colleagues actually gave me a reduced amount of workload in view of my exam and actually volunteered to help me clear my outstanding tasks. I am really touched by the gesture. This was something that I never had when I was in my previous firm.

I hope that I will not disappoint my bosses & manager in their faith to give me this responsibility.

Comments

Dalicia said…
have a great time being the boss for a week :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings