Bye Bye Molar Tooth

The molar tooth that had given me countless visits to the dentist since my NS days finally given way last night. Surprisingly, I didn’t feel any pain when the tooth gave way. Perhaps it was due to the good fillings done up by the dentist who attended to me 4 years ago.

I decided to take half day leave to see the dentist to see what he says about the condition. The dentist told me what I had predicted. My molar tooth had lost its crown and have to be extracted. I asked for more time to consider for this operation as I am not in pain at the moment.

The reasons why I am taking some time to think about this is because:-

  1. I am not worried about the cost of the extraction. I am more concerned about the cost of the implants / bridges to cover up the hole.
  2. My teeth are already quite big and my mum is of the view that removing the molar without implanting a new implant would give my teeth more space, since it’s a molar at the back of the mouth.
  3. My busy work schedule has also been a concern as due to the fact that we have been shorthanded and there is no space in the office to accommodate an additional headcount, my boss has decided not to hire any tax staff for the time being. This also explains why I am shelving my holiday plans. It has been quite a while since I really went beyond Malaysia already. The fortunate thing is that my boss has been understanding and appreciative of what I am doing and have been rewarding me accordingly. This is the motivation that keeps me going.=)

 

Comments

Sean Butcher said…
Good for you! I've been suffering from pain from my molar for a week now. :( Anyway, don't be worried about the cost of extraction cause it will all be worth it in the end. :)

Sean Butcher

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings