2 Horror Weeks

I was hoping that after my trip to Taipei, my batteries will be recharged & I will be able to handle the influx of the Form C & queries more effectively. But it was not to be. Haiz:(

My lady boss has been monitoring my work progress & puntucality issues since I was back from Taipei. She is also trying to get me to implement a whole siew of changes that will effectively slow down the efficiency of my work & increase the cost of the work. Also the resources that I have now, are not that fantastic also, A Windows 95 PC, with corrupted software, that prints out a different type each time I type.

I was wondering if someone has been stabbing me in the back due to jealousy or what. If it is the case, I think I know who those people are. It must be that prawn or that senior.

These stupid games are driving me nuts, I am planning to start my hunt for my new job. Any takers???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings