In Fond Memory of My NS Pal, Jason

I am sure that some of you who knows Jason would want to leave your condolence messages here for his family and your memories about him.

I will be meeting his mum tomorrow evening and will be compiling all the messages received into a booklet to be given to his mum. The deadline for submission of the messages into the comment box is 4pm tomorrow.

Thank you.

Edited on 29 Dec 2007, 6.50pm

After discussing with some of my & Jason's common friends, we made a conculsion that we will be burning the compiled messages to him, so that he can take it with him and read it.

His body is buried at Bishan Vale, Blk 91, 2nd storey, 3rd level. I am looking at organising a group visit to the temple on Jan 1 2008 around the afternoon.

Place to meet will be Bishan MRT, then we will take a cab there as I am not very sure of the exact location, despite his mum's guidance.

Please contact me if you are interested in going.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Though you have departed us, but right in our hearts, There will always be you.
Perfectwound said…
It's hard for your friends to let go. And harder for your friends to move on.

I may not have know you, but the fact that you have left this world does left an impact on me.

Do rest in peace.
Gingy said…
jason.. rest in peace!
Kazzzzzzz said…
我相信, 神带你走,一定有他的理由。
期待我们下次的重逢。是朋友也好,是亲戚也好,
下次,一定会过得开开心心!
curryegg said…
You'll always in my memory... dear Jason.
*amitabha*
Richie said…
Although the time we know each other is not very long, losing a great friend like you is a hard thing to accept. You have left great moments in our lives that cant be washed away from our memories.
Dalicia said…
you lived, you struggled, you fought. but most of all you meant a lot to your friends
Princess Light said…
Dear Jason,
although you are gone but u shall always stay in my heart for u had left an impact on my life. I will Always remember for who u r.
Zom said…
Dear Jason, I will always remember you. Rest in peace my friend.
Wendy said…
Dear Jason...

You left us in such a haste
and leave us no time to say goodbye
but to us, your name will ever be the key that unlocks memory
of a dear one gone but cherished yet. A beloved face, we'll never forget.

Sincerely Yours,
Wendy & Chris
Paul said…
Dear Jason,

You left us without letting us say goodbye to you.

Through the years that I knew you, we have gone through many days of happiness and sadness together.

Thanks for being there when I needed you to help me along.

The laughter and joy that you bring to my life will be deeply missed.

You will always be in the special place of my heart.
Anonymous said…
Dear Jason,

We are glad to be your friends and we are really sorry that we can't visit you more often and never see you when you left us.
Anonymous said…
Dear Jason,

it was a shock to hear that you have left.

Your friends and I will remember you.

Rest in peace.

Yours Sincerely,
Alan

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings