Movie Outing Plan With Fellow Blogger Friends

This post has been posted on Monday, 9 Jan 2006 at 9.56am & edited on Monday, 9 Jan 2006, 7.05pm.

I am trying to plan for a movie gathering, with the option of these two movies in mind.

I guess Darling, SR & Rich want to watch "Memiors of A Geisha", especially after the ladies were so engrossed in the book at MPH during our last meeting.

It can be afternoon or nite show, but afternoon is preferred as I would like to avoid the crowd shopping for CNY goodies & clothes.

I would like to call the following people.


  1. Darling
  2. Richard
  3. Rebecca
  4. Krys (Darling, please help me ask her, scared she not reading this!)
  5. Darling's sis ( Darling, u can ask your sis along)
  6. My cousin, Jolene ( wonder if she is busy with her new house interior design)

Dates & Time Slots For Choices

  1. 19 Jan 2006 (Thu) nite
  2. 20 Jan 2006 (Fri) nite
  3. 22 Jan 2006 (Sun) afternoon & nite
  4. 23 Jan 2006 (Mon) nite
  5. 25 Jan 2006 (Wed) nite
  6. 26 Jan 2006(Thu) nite
  7. 27 Jan 2006 (Fri) nite

We can have our dinner/lunch after the movie. Please put down the preferred theatre of your choice.

  1. GV Plaza Singapura
  2. Cathay Cinelesiure
  3. Lido
  4. Prince 1 & Jade 1 @ Beach Rd
  5. GV Tiong Bahru

Please put your preferred choices in the comment or chat box or sms me or call me at my house or hp.





Comments

DARLing said…
we are BLOGGERS not friends ... SO SAD ; _ _ _ _ _
Paul said…
Blogger friends la. Darling. Some more very good 1s even though only a short while.
DARLing said…
21 i cant i haeve ladies night !!
Paul said…
Hmmm weeknites are ok too, except 24th. Rich & I have a date with the lecturer.
Kazzzzzzz said…
20 nite or 22 noon is fine with me. (^_^)
DARLing said…
WOow.... let me get back to u soon!
Richie said…
Paul ~ do u have a date? I dun la. hehe. i rather have friends than being lectured. :p
Kazzzzzzz said…
?? watch movie will get lectured one meh??
Richie said…
Paul ~ Please recheck schedule.

Rebec ~ I mean there should not be lecture on that day. But, I forgot that you are a teacher also. Haha.
Paul said…
Wah, I never step in a while only, so much comments.

Rich: 24th Jan got lesson. Deductions, & Wear & Tear Allowances I.

I'm fine with 20 or 22 @ Plaza Sing

Now wait 4 Darling, Krys to get back.

Rich: How About U?
Dun too last min hor.
Kazzzzzzz said…
thought our BR is the last min king? Hahahaha.. sometimes can't plan too early.... (^_^)
Paul said…
SR:I scared he work ot till he 4get.
DARLing said…
scare u cant accompany him
LOL LOL
Paul said…
Rich says he wants to rest on 22.
U gals let me know
Richie said…
Paul ~ hope u enjoy the girls' company. Hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings