Snow Wolf Lake

I have been hearing on air the past week on YES 933 about the Chinese version of Snow Wolf Lake. They actually flew to HK to interview Jacky Cheung & Kit Chan. I also heard the latest Chinese soundtrack, the Chinese version "Bu Lao De Chuan Shuo". I heard that the Chinese soundtrack will be out in May, will be defintely buying that, even though I have the cantonese version 1 already.

But the bad part is we may be missing Kit Chan. She is retiring in May, just hope she changes her mind for the Singapore performances. I am looking forward to the show. I think I will be the one getting the tickets for my friends, since I am going with them. Altogether, if I am not wrong, there will be 6 of us going, including Stella. I certainly do not mind pay for her.

Let's hope Kit will be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings