Taipei Trip II

The next day, we went to the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. It was not a bad exprience after all. I managed to see the history of China in the making, and the reason why China regards Taiwan as part of its land. It was a wonderful lesson.

We went to Taipei 101 Tower after the trip to the Memorial Hall. We did some shopping. I bought 2 jackets, 1 for Stella, 1 for my cousin, thanking her for helping me in the ACCA course that I am taking.

However, after the shopping trip, the weather suddenly changed for the worst. My mum & I decided that we should head back to the hotel straightaway, as we were nearly blown away by the strong winds. We really nearly flew off.

It was a hair raising exprience.

Comments

DARLing said…
SO nice of u to share but no pics

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings