Taipei Trip

Hi, finally have a chance to be back here to write something about my Taipei trip after a busy 2 weeks.

Taipei is an interesting city with lots of nice people. It was not like what we usually see on tv, where the politicans actually fight with one another. These nice people actually helped us to save a lot money during our trip.

My mum & I had arrived on a night SQ flight. We reached our hotel at about 12mn, after an hour's bus ride & taxi ride from the airport. We were so tired that we just dozed off after our heads hit the bed.

The next day, after having a full breakfast ( we skipped lunch after that), we made our way to Leong Shan Temple, did some praying before heading to Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall. We were quite surprised that this place of interest was free of charge as there were many things to see and read. It was quite a fruitful trip. We also saw the arts theatre performances, together with the pop group, FIR in concert. We actually spent about 6 hours there. After that, we went to the Springs, which I did not go in, as I didn't bring my swimming trunks and I felt that there was nothing to see.

We went to Shilin night market after that, and enjoyed some good food. I must say their fried oyster & beef noodles are very good. Yum Yum!!! The atomsphere was great but the things were too expensive.

I will continue with more about the trip next time when I am in here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings