A New HP

Some of you may know that I have changed my handphone again. :) Well, I just changed to a Nokia 6020. Thanks to that shopkeeper, he has super good sales pitch. I wanted to take the Samsung E810C, he said that this batch got a lot of problem. like screen hang & phone sliding problem.

Then I wanted to get the Nokia 7270, the guy say the hp got manufacturer's defect, so he recommended this hp to me. Its actually not a bad hp, just that the graphics & resolutions are not as good as Samsung.

Jason was telling me yesterday that I should go with what my heart says & get the Samsung E810C. Sometimes it is not good to trust these shopkeepers.

Well I am planning to switch to Singtel soon. My M1 bill is getting more & more expensive. I think it will only stop if I start the complaining again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings