Time for Self Reflection

I was reading through Alan's blog just now. He REALLY MAKES ME THINK THAT HE HAS NOT REALLY LEARN FROM THE INCIDENT THREE YEARS AGO that made so malu in front of my poly friends. To say that Kelvin nearly wanted to whack him after the incident is not a joke.

I am not saying that he is not a nice guy. He is a nice guy who cares about people, but when it comes to gals, he tends to be over friendly (makes you think if he is interested in the gal. We knew he was interested in that gal 3 years ago, & the gal was attached, the boyfriend was also there.)

Personally, I also experienced it, thanks to those guys at WLNY. I also learnt my lesson from there. Some people can tolerate your friendliness, but most youngsters, especially those born after 1980+ tend to think you try to be a buaya when you try to talk to them too much. The lesson I learnt is people come from various families, with different background & peer pressure can change you as a person. You must know the limits of the relationship before you start.






http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=humourboi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings