Wisdom Tooth Operation

I was expriencing some pain in my tooth for the past few days & I decided to pay a visit to the dentist.

Just as what I predicted, my wisdom tooth was giving me a hell of a problem, & the problem was quite serious. The wisdom tooth has rotted. The dentist recommended me to do an operation. BUT I GUESSED I WOULD NOT LET THIS DENTIST Q & M CLINIC AT SERANGOON CENTRAL DO IT. She was so rough in putting the X-ray flim to check the rotting part. In the end, she gave up after a few tries and recommended me to do an OPG.

After discussing with my mum, I decided to do my operation at NTUC Denticare, which is cheaper but about $100. $100 can do a lot of things & NTUC Club members have discount, so I guess I made the right choice.

Wish me well for 1 June then!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings