Busy Busy

I have been busy with my work, with now that the exams are over. Busy to put back on track the amount of time I lost during my medical leave & study leave.

Anyway, the accounts that I have, I think I can finish by this week. The receptionist is on long medical leave. The auditors are still slowly churning the accounts. Incompetentence, as usual stuff at my firm.

Anyway, went to try my luck at an interview at one of the big accounting firms. The benefits are not as good as what I am getting now, although, they are offering me with higher pay to compensate me if I am offered the job. Will get a chance to get more exposure if I take on this job as is the clients are significantly bigger than what I am taking now.

I will consider carefully before I decide if I am offered the job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings