No Kit Chan for Snow Wolf Lake

I saw The New Paper two days ago and read that Kit Chan will not be performing for Snow Wolf Lake for the upcoming Snow Wolf Lake musical. Nadia Chan Chung Ling (ex girlfriend of Mediacorp host, Dasmond Koh, currently seen on Doom to Oblivion Ch 8 Weekends, 7pm as Wong Hei's wife) will be standing in for her. Hmmm, I was a bit disappointed, but I guess we have to respect Kit's decision.

But I think we are going to hear piecemeal Mandarin in the musical. She can never replace Kit. Despite the fact that we have more Singapore singers like Stefanie Sun, JJ, A Du, I still feel that they can't take away the "national treasure" label from her.

Comments

Unknown said…
great blog. keep it comingg.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings