Singapore has Really No Life ???

I was chatting to a net friend that I knew from the Internet yesterday. I was asking her why she didn't updating her blog, she said nothing much is happening to her, so she didn't know what to update about.

I was thinking what she say may be quite true. Singapore seems to be a boring place, especially for people like me, I do not like to go clubbing, because it is too noisy & crowded. Its pretty stuffy & smoky in there. Therefore, if you have been seeing me in the pub/disco, I guess the moon must be blue that day. Haha. :)

Currently taking a break from my revision. I just hope to do well for my Paper 2.5 on 9 June 2005. The exam venue is at Whitley Sec School, instead of Singapore Poly.Let's hope the place is air conditioned. The recent weather is like a heatwave.:)

Comments

Dopey said…
hiya, i don't agree that there's no life (or lack of life) in Singapore. Clubbing can only be considered 'life' is that person actually enjoys it.

I feel it's up to ourselves to choose between making our life interesting, or being contented to complain about 'having no life' and blaming Singapore for it. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings