Thanks

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the following people.

  1. Francesca - thanks for letting me know how to get hold of the free real player at Cnet.Com
  2. The people at ICPAS Exam Registry & ACCA UK, for reliving my fears about me forgeting to state my question nos I attempted on the front cover.
  3. The people at Hello Shop, Orchard, thanks for the great service.

The brickbats is for Mr Mervyn Tan of M1 Customer Service Centre. Thanks for trying to explain, but your answer is not that convincing & satisfying enough to make me change my mind about staying put with M1. I will be slowly withdrawing the lines that I have with M1 one by one, once each & every contract expires.

Just a point to add, M1's service standard has been dropping since its change of billing system in 2000. A recent survey voted M1 to be the no. 3 telco company in Singapore, & Singtel, Asia Best Teleco Provider 2005. This just show the gulf in standards. M1, you are still a long way off, it also shows why you are losing your market share to Starhub & Singtel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings