Dad Found a Job

Halfway through my dinner yesterday, I received a call from my dad, saying that he had found a full-time job & will start work on Tuesday. As for the taxi driving, he is still considering if he wants to continue driving on Friday & Saturday. I advised him that, since this job gives significantly lower pay than his previous job, he may want to consider driving on Friday & Saturday. I said its all up to him.

If he is not planning to continue, my burden will be slightly greater. As I always tell my mum that I do not always spend a lot. I spend about $700 a month, which includes allowance to my mum. I can always manage to save the balance of my pay each month, except for the past 2 months, the family finances were pretty tight & also my wisdom tooth operation cost me a bomb.

I have told my mum that I will be taking a break from my ACCA studies from Jan 2006. The break is expected to be about half a year to a year. I have been feeling very stressed about my job, with all the backstabbings & outrageous requests from clients. Also my mum has been nagging me to get a girlfriend. I am going nuts liao :(

She asked me to go pray for guidance to get a girlfriend for myself, otherwise she may take some action. Ever since the rejection by Stella, I have got no time to think about this. Even though I have 2 gals that I am constantly chatting with on the net, & having met 1 of them. They are quite nice gals to me, that's what I feel, but I feel that I need to know the gals better before I decide who I should take. This process will take a few months, at least. I am not the kind of person who is desperate for a relationship, not like some people. I do not want to plunge into a relationship without a base.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Woah, you seem cornered by the faces of life... lolz..... I know it's my fault I couldn't meet you for the past 2 weeks lah, lol.... sorry sorrry...... (^_^)

Well, for some things, the more you rush it, the worse your decisions become. Take my word, just leave it to FAte.

I'm thinking of converting soon.... Perhaps my faith lies elsewhere..... (^_^)
Paul said…
Ya, got cornered by my mum. Tried to explain to her liao, no effect. What religion u 1?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings