Hell week with a bit fun

This week was a hell week peppered with a bit of surprise.Rebecca, the other net friend that I said I was going to meet, messaged me on Tuesday & said that "Let's meet for dinner." I thought , "Oh, since my mum was not cooking dinner as she was giving tuition, I decided to meet her. After some exchange of messages, we decided to meet at Suntec City.

When I reached there at about 6pm, I went to deposit my pay cheque first before continuing my wait for her. She came at about 45 minutes later. It was a surprise that she actually can tell who I am. Maybe we were in the same poly, our departments share the same academic blocks.

We walked to Sakae Sushi to have our dinner. Had a hard time finding the resturant though. Sometimes I wonder why Suntec can't have clear signs. Had a light and hearty meal & at the same time, knew more about each other. It was fun & interesting. I really enjoyed myself, hope Rebecca did too.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
I enjoyed myself, Paul. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings