An Inspiration To Me & Other Disabled People

I was having my usual lunchtime breather today when I came across a TNP article that really tugged my heartstrings. A 22 year old guy, who is paralysed from waist down after an accident still managed to complete his poly diploma. I felt that I am defintely more lucky than him, having the ability to walk & work. I truly admire his courage & persistence.It is an inspiration for me as well.

Not like some people who do not appreciate people's help. I leave it for you guys to judge.

Just to say a big thank you to those of my friends who believe I won't do such a thing to him. Even my mum is surprised by his attitude. Here is what he wrote in his blog. He said he's not going to care, well I just leave it for you guys to judge.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=humourboi

For me the article will always be my inspiration. Its a energy recharger for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings