Singing Session

Went for a KTV session with a net friend at Serangoon Garden. It has been a while since I last met a net friend after the "Who Lives Near You" rubbish that made me delete my old blog & replace it with a new one here & quite a while since I last had KTV session.

It was very fun with her and friends, & I must say it was a good reliever for the stress that I had this week. However, the KTV sound system & air conditioning system cannot be compared to the KBoxes that I went. The songs aren't that new also.

But still have to thank Huixuan, thanks for making it a happy day & must say I didn't regret meeting you. You are just what I had thought about before I met u. Let's see how we proceed from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings