Suntec City

Yesterday met up with my poly friends at Suntec City for a gathering, instead of going to my granny's birthday, cos I reckoned that I will be more happy to be with my friends than be with my relatives.

Was quite unhappy that they were not very considerate when planning for the dinner, as they did not consider the fact that my dad was driving.They just went ahead with that date. My dad did not want to go in the 1st place, & told us not to go as well, save a bit of money. So when my poly friends said that they wanted to meet up, I agreed.

I did not regret meet up with them, as two of my female friends announced their marriage plans.We chatted a lot during the coffee & makan session. Thanks for making my day, a happy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings