Good Time With Ex Colleagues

I was on course with that woman that stabbed me in the back & my other colleague at IRAS yesterday. The course was about the new IRAS e-filing system for companies with effect from 1 Sep 2005. The presentation was quite boring as the presenters were basically reading from the powerpoint slides. Their tone was quite monotonous, so you guys can imagine what I nearly did. I nearly fell asleep. The system was quite complex as well, especially for the tax agents. It looks like there is going to be more work for me & most likely more overtime for me. I am feeling really stressed. Haiz:( I bet the system will have its intital teething problems for the 1st 6 months. Looks like my decision to defer my study is right, but its not like a break anymore, isn't it, maybe have to put my break longer. :(

That woman was complaining about why I chose the course to start on the morning slot, instead of the afternoon slot. She was also complaining that tax matters were not of her concern. I stressed to her that I was not the one who filed the course application in the first place, It was my boss who did, & I wasn't informed by him that we had to attend the course, until another of my colleagues, A, saw the confirmation. I had to check with my boss.It was there & then he confirned that I had to attend the course with these two people. She's really a b***. If I had the choice, I would not want to attend the course with her, I rather go for the course myself, even if my boss did not sign me up.

When we came back from the course, she started to arrow me liao. I had to stay back again because of her. REAL B***!!!!

After work, I met up with my ex-colleagues at "No Signboard" Resturant at Esplande for dinner. I was there early though as my work place was nearby. Had some great food, especially the crabs. But it was quite noisy as we had to sit outside the resturant. We had to compete with the performers at the open space of the Esplande.

After dinner, we went to sing KTV at Party World, Chinatown. Just in case you guys wonder where is it, its at the former "Cha Ren Zhi Jia" at South Bridge Rd. We sang till about 1.30am, before we headed home. Slept at about 2.30am.

Wonder why I am up so early today, stressed over work? Hmmm haiz.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings