Thanks for the Support

Yesterday was ACCA Exam Results Day, & my handphone had been beeping non-stop with the sms tones since early afternoon. My friends had started to ask me about my results. The fortunate thing is I have requested the results to be e-mailed to my singnet a/c, so that in a way, I won't feel distracted by my work if I happened to fail. Haha & how true it was.

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the friends & my cousin who has told me not to give up ACCA, as I have managed to come this far, clearing 4 papers in 1.5 years, despite the fact that ACCA is very tough. They are, Caifeng, Huiyu, Stella, Jason, Yvonne, Rebecca & Jaslyn. I feel really touched by it. Be rest assured that I will be doing my best again. But as you know, Financal Management of ACCA has the lowest pass rate among all the ACCA papers. The paper is really tough!!!!

One surprising thing is that my mum did not scold or nag at me when I told her that I failed the paper. It was something of a refreshing change when I failed my last paper.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings