Cousin's Wrath

My cousin is getting married tomorrow, but my relatives were not aware of it till yesterday. You may be wondering why they were not aware of such a big event that is happening in my cousin’s life.  My cousin chose not to let them know, as they can be pretty sarcastic with their comments.  However, I knew that trouble was brewing when my cousin messaged me. When I called her, she sounded sad as she told me that her dad had let the cat out of the bag. He had told my 3rd Aunt that my cousin was getting married.

In the evening, my 3rd Aunt, I suppose held a “so-called family conference” before calling her place, and started to ask stupid questions, like, “ How much dowry did my cousin’s husband give to my uncle?, How many tables you planning for customary? , When is the customary?”  If I am the one to answer them, the first thing, I will fire at them is “Does it concern you? I am just thinking of ROM ceremony & that will be the end of it, & as you know, ROM now have restrictions about witnessing the ceremony, so I am sorry to say that just my parents & in-laws will be invited.

I just hope these people just stop bugging my cousin & her husband. Both of them are adults and are very sure of what they want. After all, it is them who are the ones getting married & not them.

I hereby wish my cousin, Jolene & Johnson, have a happy & blissful marriage.  

Comments

DARLing said…
wishing them BLISsful marriage too
cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings