Damned Pissed

Yesterday, my boss & his wife sprang a surprise on me. They did not step into the office. I guess some people just want to show off their might when the bosses are not around & try to act like they are the bosses of the firm.

I was on the office internal call with one of my colleagues as she was asking me about one of the clients' tax matters. I suppose that is part of my job.On the other hand, I was advising another client on some tax payment matters, through an e-mail. How was I suppose to answer another phone call?

That old virgin just shouted at me to pick up the phone. The Audit Senior just walked out of her room & asked me to stop shouting. She said " This is an office & there are clients around." I was quite stunned, as I was too engrossed in my work, therefore how could I possibly have shouted? Felt like telling her, "Hey Ms, please look carefully & listen carefully before you decide who is the 1 shouting?" What a real f***ing kaypoh she is. Boss not around, think you are No 1, the Audit Manager didn't say anything, you try to be funny.

As for my the other colleague, the old virgin, I only have these words for you, "Do not think that you are the 1 with a lot of things to do? I also have a lot of things to do at work. Do not assume that talks with colleagues are always personal things, they can be work related too."


Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
you mean till now, there are people who cannot differentiate between male and female voices?????

incredulous.....
Paul said…
yes, very shocking right. that b*** purposely did it, I think.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings