Diahorrea

I was getting ready for work when the diahorrea struck me again. My mum was very shocked. She asked me to stop preparing for work & see a doctor.

The reason why I was thinking that I should work was I had been on MC for my sore throat & flu this month. I thought I was able to hang on, but it was not to be. The sharp pain in my abdomen & diahorrea was too much for me to bear. My whole body just collapsed on me. Went in & out of the too 6 times. So can you imagine how bad it was?

The clinic assistant & doctor just asked me for my name, without asking me to write it down. This shows how regular I have been to the clinic this month. Ha ha. (



We had bought the Nokia 6030 for Stella on Sunday. She was quite surprised and shocked that we actually bought for her. She was on the verge to tears when I told her that my friends & I actually paid for it. (As usual, I will be paying more for the gift this round, as Caifeng has asked me to help her out). Anyway it was my suggestion to buy the gift, & my friends just obliged as they feel that Stella has also contributed for their birthday presents.

For me giving a birthday present for a friend must be useful for the person. If the person doesn’t use it, it defeats the whole purpose of the present.

Comments

DARLing said…
woow..... wish i could b her getting a dream PHONE !
ahaaaa
Paul said…
what hp u 1? I can give u when I know u better & see if you deserve the big gift from me.
DARLing said…
is ok my friend
u are the greatest gift as a good friend to me...
caring ..
Paul said…
as spoken yesterday, u c if u can make it on Children's Day & maybe your birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings