Eventful Saturday

Had a eventful Saturday, despite coughing & sneezing at some parts along the way.


  1. Buying of Assessment Books for my brother

Accompanied my brother to Orchard MRT Popular Bookstore to get some assessment books at the order of my mother, who thinks that he is too lazy. Actually I felt that way too. Just wonder how is he going to pass his “O’ Levels this coming November. We spent about $50 just on about 4 books, on the various subjects. I just hope that he does not waste the money by not working on the assessment books.

  1. Buying of Chinese version of Snow Wolf Lake DVD/CD

After buying books with my brother, I decided to hunt for the Chinese version of Snow Wolf Lake DVD/CD that has been out since early this week. You guys must be wondering why I have bought the CD since I will be watching with Stella, Huiyu & Francis the musical on 17 September 2005. (I can hardly wait for the day to come faster, so stressful my work, I need relief.) The reason is that Kit Chan, our local singer is performing in the Hong Kong showcase, which is what to be shown in the CD. In case some of you who are not aware, Chan Chung Ling, Nandia. I heard from my ex-tenant, who is in Shanghai now, he said that Nandia is not as good as Kit. I was thinking so as well after it was announced that she would be replacing Kit. But as Stella said, we are actually supporting Jacky Cheung, so the only thing that will put us off is Jacky would not performing! Haha.


  1. Meeting Stella at Suntec City

It has been a while since I saw her, since that “Batman Begins” movie. I was a bit late as I went to FTC to register for my revision class and was stuck at Orchard Road due to a heavy traffic jam.

We went to the new Oli Dome café at Suntec, where we actually sat down and chatted from 3.30pm to 6.30pm. We covered a wide range of issues, from my friends, her plans to take up Logistics or ACCA course, her family, what she want for her birthday & her work. I guess I know what she needs for her birthday, although she said that it is not necessary to buy her anything, as she has no plans to celebrate her birthday.  My friends feel obliged to give her a birthday present as she paid for a share in all their presents, even though they didn’t know that I topped up Stella’s budget difference. She told me today that she felt bad after hearing I topped up so much for her. She paid the Oli Dome food this round. I felt bad, but she insisted.

After that we went to see some handphones, as she was planning to get one for her job. One without camera, as her job does not allow her to bring her camera phone. If you guys are smart, you would have guessed what I will be getting for her on her birthday as a surprise. I guess it would not be me alone buying the present for her. My friends will also want a share in it!!!

It has been a while since I  have been so happy.

Comments

DARLing said…
glad u are happy and have enjoy your sat !
i have enjoyed mine too !!
Paul said…
haha, i can't wait 4 my snow wolf lake.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings