Mum's nagging II

I was awoken by the shouts of my mum at my brother. Looks like my brother was either surfing the Internet or playing FIFA 2005 in the early morning again, before he went to church.

After my mum shouted at him already, it was my turn already. She asked me to go & get the birthday present for Stella today. Oh my god, I was telling myself.Her birthday is on 19 Oct, what's the rush? She is still thinking about Jason going after Stella. Please be more constructive. In case you guys wonder what I am talking about, please look at my previous entry. Haiz.:( I know she may want to use the present now, but I am very afraid she get the wrong idea. Even though I am sharing the gift for her with my friends.

Looks like I have to go & buy later, otherwise she nag again. Haiz.

Comments

Dopey said…
tell her u and yr other frds bought it already :) and they have the phone! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings