Mum's nagging

My mum has been pestering me to get Stella’s birthday present as soon as possible. (I will be sharing with my friends to get the Nokia 6030 for her. Anyway, if ask me to get it now, I am a bit broke also, as I just paid for my ACCA course & exam fees. That alone is about $600.) I wonder why? She has this funny thought that Jason is interested in Stella. Even if he is interested in her, I can’t stop them as Stella has already said she is only interested to be friends with me. Seems like she is getting to my nerves. I have to get someone to impersonate as my girlfriend soon. I need to stop her nagging.)

I cannot wait for Snow Wolf Lake to start. I have the tickets for the next Saturday’s performance. I will be going with Stella, Huiyu & Francis. I have no doubt that Jacky Cheung & Xu Hui Xin will be giving a great performance, as I have heard the CD version of their performance in Hong Kong. Its not bad. I think Nandia may not be good, from what I heard from my ex-tenant. Catch my updates here next week.

For those who want to go for the performance, they can participate in the call in contest at YES 933 FM, or go to Sistic at http://www.sistic.com/ or call them at 63485555 to get your tickets. The performance is on 16 to 18 September 2005.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
ur mom nag cos she concerned abt you lah.... my mom's been nagging since I was 21. Hahaha.....

Talk to your mom nicely about the nagging. Getting someone to impersonate will do not good; in fact, it's going to make you even more stressed up... "When are you bringing ur gf home for me to see again?" "what's your gf's home number ah? I wanna chat with her mah..." "When are you bringing your gf home for dinner ah?"

See how much more stressful you can get by getting someone to impersonate? Hahaha... (^_^)
Paul said…
very sian u knw, she recently keep popping & doing these stupid things.
Kazzzzzzz said…
what stupid things? haha..... all moms read well (just said the same thing in my blog)

You have to be a parent to understand her, I guess..... (^-^)

Don't lidat lah, sometimes just joke with her lor, dun always be so serious. Well, you can always volunteer to be a monk if all else fails!
Paul said…
Like u say, maybe gift wrap my mum & give to Stella. Ha ha. I try to explain to her liao, she still dun understand. Haiz.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings