My Brother Spoiled The E700A HP

Got an sms from my brother today. He told me that the LCD screen of the Samsung E700A handphone that I passed to him to use was blinking. I was so angry. Its a very good handphone, and I had passed to him to use about five months ago, after the 2nd hand Nokia 6610 handphone that I bought for him was having some problems.

I should be sending the handphone to Samsung for repairs, most likely this Saturday, as I haven't got my pay yet. I am really broke this month, paid for my course fee, friend's b-day gift (please see previous entry), family & relative lendings. My cousin going ROM on 29 Sep. Dunno what to give her. Anyway, we are meeting up next Monday, so maybe I give her & her husband a treat as wedding gift. Haha:)

Comments

DARLing said…
oh how careless of him
wat happen! ? !
Dopey said…
hmmmm got an idea for a nice gift... apart from the dinner... ever heard of suncatchers? quite meaningful i feel... very nice... and the budget quite flexi...
it's from swarovski, can find in KKH level one. ranges all e way from 30+ to 100+++...

beautiful stuff...
Kazzzzzzz said…
take care lah.... lol.... no ideas whatsoever... but i guess it's the thought that counts. No matter what you give the couple, so long as you're sincere about it, I think it's pretty safe... (^-^)
Paul said…
Darling: The LCD screen just blink & black out suddenly. Very sad ar, I spent abt $600 for that hp at that time. Now got to send for repair. I called Samsung, they may charge abt $150 - $200. Its a very gd phone, I dun 1 2 trade in e hp, cos it is so much better than the Nokia phone that I am using now.
Paul said…
Francessa: maybe its a good idea. They do have a branch at Suntec City. Maybe I can go & see later, since I am going down to Suntec later to Samsung Service Centre

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings