Nursing Eye Infection

Nursing Eye Infection

This month has been a sickly month for me. I am on MC again, thanks to a left eye infection. Wonder what my boss will think, but I can’t be bothered as I am really really sick. Just do not want to spread the infection to my colleagues. My colleagues can be quite callous with their remarks sometimes. They can say things like, “Your eye like that, still come to work, please don’t spread it to us.”  Unlike my mum, who asked me to go to work, despite seeing my eyelid & bottom part of my pupil, covered in red streaks of blood. I must say she can be a little crazy sometimes, especially these few months.

Just hope all these bugs get away from me soon. Shoo Shoo.

    

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Hey, that sounds bad.... Today's 2 Oct liao... Hope you're feeling better.....
Paul said…
thanks, I m better now. How r u? Long time no c you online.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings