Project Superstar II

I was happy that Kelvin Chen Wei Lian had won the “Project Superstar” contest. Even though Kelly was heavily favoured throughout the contest, as described by Jason. I think you cannot underestimate the power of the people. 64% to 36%, I am sure the audience knows who has the capability and why the other person was heavily favoured. I am sure that Wei Lian did not win by sympathy votes. He won the contest with his courage. A blind person coming out to sing in front of a packed Mediacorp Studios & Singapore Indoor Stadium. It has to take the person a lot of courage to do that already, let alone a blind person.

Congrats to you, Wei Lian. If your friends happen to see this, please read this entry to him. His courage has inspired me a lot as well. Hope he can go further in his singing career!

However, just a point to add, I think that he is only able to sing sentimental songs, no offence though, but a singer is not good to be stereotyped just to do one type of song. Maybe he should try more variations in his singing. I am saying till like I sound like a professional singer!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings