Birthday Plans, Is It Too Early

My poly friend, Caifeng, started asking me about the plans for my birthday when we met up with the previous week. Soon after that, Rebecca & Darling asked me in my blog when is my birthday. I remembered telling Rebecca when I met her the 1st time. She scolded me for forgetting her birthday. Now I can say that I have remembered her birthday. Her birthday is on 19 May 1981, but she forgotten mine. Sad Sad Sad. Maybe its due to her work stress and that Mr. B has been bugging her recently. She is also suffering from her lack of sleep.

As for my birthday, I am planning to have dinner buffet at Plaza Parkroyal Hotel at Beach Road. I have had dinner buffet with my boss & colleagues. The food is really good & it seems like Caifeng & Yishan have not been there before. After talking so much, I nearly forgot to say my birthday. It’s a week before Christmas, 18 Dec. I am planning my celebration on 17 Dec, Sat. That would be 2 days after my last ACCA paper on 15 Dec. I am also thinking to take leave on 19 Dec. I shall see how the situation goes, as I will be taking a week’s leave for my exam preparation, so my boss may not allow if the work is piling up.

As for my birthday present, I haven’t given it much thought since it is still early. I may be rewarding myself with a handphone or spectacles.

Comments

Paul said…
You want to come? If you dun mind be with my friends, u can come, I invite u.

If u mind, we go on a dinner date, maybe with Rebecca.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings