Home PC Down

I am feeling a bit down & lost these few days. My home PC is down due to a hard disk crash. There goes some of my songs, photos & documents, not forgetting about my money too for the repair.

Mum's nagging again. She kept harping on my ACCA. Why can't she just leave me alone? She says she does not want to support me through ACCA if I were to fail my paper again. Well, if she stops all the finance, I personally feel that I will not have the finanacial capability to carry on too. Maybe it will be a break for good? Haiz. I am going crazy.

The b*** is going crazy again. I can't blog here for the moment. Tell you all more when I get back my PC.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
hey, take care.... well, dun let this incident get ur spirits down... gambatte ne!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings