Long Day

Today was a long day for me. I was up and running for a Sunday morning class at FTC at 10am. Richard did not want to attend the class, so I had to be there to copy the notes.
I was quite surprised that many students did not turn up today. Maybe yesterday they went clubbing till wee hours of the morning, or the lecturer was too monotonous in her lectures. But Audit is technically a theory paper, therefore it is usually pretty dry subject. It is difficult to make it interesting.

After the lesson, I made my way to my grandma’s place. My parents were saying we have not visited her for a long while (9 months) so we decided that we should pay her a visit today. I was the 1st in my family to arrive. I saw my grandma was playing poker cards with herself. Ever since, she was hospitalized with high blood pressure last year, my aunts did not allow her to do her cooking or any other household chores. Old people will always want to be active, otherwise they would feel empty with their lives. I wonder what my aunts are thinking sometimes.

I was quite surprised that they did not bombard me about Jolene’s marriage. What a close shave! He he (

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Why? You were expecting questions regarding that??
Paul said…
My aunts r allvery kaypo 1 & they know I on gd terms wif her, so I am sure 2 knw things.

Buteven if I know, I would not reveal anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings