A Day Being A Cleaner

I am currently in office now, still waiting for the cleaner to do finish her cleanup of the office. The Audit manager has asked me to stay behind as he is representing the firm to go for K's dad-in law funeral wake.

I was pretty angry as I stepped into the office today as I found that the cleaner did not clear my rubbish or swept my area. It was so dirty, like a pig sty. In the end, I had to roll up my sleeves & do it myself.

I wonder if I should tell my boss about this. But out of sympathy for the cleaner (her husband had a stroke & is bedridden), I have decided against it as I feel that it is already hard for her to earn a living, & knowing my boss, she will take the necessary discplinary action against the cleaner.

I hope that I won't have to see the sight of a dirty work area again!!!

Comments

DARLing said…
u should if it carrys on !

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings